TreMonti’s Office Transition Services are a broad range of on-site services designed to provide support and continuity during a change in leadership, management, structure, or focus of an IP management program. Some objectives that are accomplished through these services include:
- Maintain an on-site presence to assist in transition and maintain a high level of faculty interaction
- Reduce backlog of projects that have occurred in the interim
- Provide continuity to incoming staff by recording institutional memory and maintaining it through the office transition
- Provide best practices for new program objectives, such as economic development
- Identify and address any issues that may hinder a successful transition
- Review and maintain files
- Clean up and rationalize database(s) in order to make its intuitive use an essential part of the IP management process.